A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicenter Trial To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of A Fesoterodine Flexible Dose Regimen In Patients With Symptoms Of Overactive Bladder Including Nocturnal Urinary Urgency.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Oct 2015 Results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society
- 08 May 2013 Results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 13 Aug 2012 Primary end point added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History