Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Tigecycline vs Clindamycin for the Treatment of Complicated Skin and Skin Structure Infections, Including Those Due to MRSA, in Pediatric Subject 8-17 Years.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary) ; Clindamycin; Vancomycin
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jan 2017 This trial has been completed in Hungary, according to European Clinical Trials Database
- 21 Jul 2012 Additional trial locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 06 Jun 2012 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.