A Randomized, Double-Blind, Clinical Trial to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Cerebrolysin and Aricept (Donepezil) and a Combination Therapy in Patients With Probable Alzheimer's Disease (AD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brain extract; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EVER Neuro Pharma
- 15 Jul 2010 Results presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results presented at EFNS 2009.
- 12 Jul 2009 Tolerability outcomes have been presented at ICAD 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History