A Phase IIB Study to Evaluate the Effects of Welchol (Colesevelam Hydrochloride) on Colonic Transit, Intestinal Permeability and Bowel Function in Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (D-IBS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Colesevelam (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2009 Results presented at the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology.
- 17 Jun 2009 New trial record