Long Term Multiple Dose, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of OXC XR as Adjunctive Therapy in Pediatric Subjects With Refractory Partial Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxcarbazepine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access
- Sponsors Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 New trial record