A Phase IIa, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo-Controlled, Active-Controlled, Randomized, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of AZD8529 in Adult Schizophrenia Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8529 (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 29 Jun 2010 Actual end date added to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History