Randomized Trial of Surgery With or Without Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin as Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients With Operable, Non-small-cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NATCH
- 10 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ECCO/ESMO 2009).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History