A Phase 3, Randomised, Double-Blind, Multinational, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Teplizumab (MGA031), a Humanized, FcR Non-Binding, Anti-CD3 Monoclonal Antibody, in Children and Adults with Recent-Onset Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teplizumab (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTEGE-ENCORE
- Sponsors MacroGenics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.