A Phase II Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label Study of TG4040 (MVA-HCV) in Combination With Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin Versus Pegylated Interferon Alfa-2a and Ribavirin in Treatment-naive Patients With Chronic Genotype 1 Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs TG 4040 (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HCVac
- Sponsors Transgene
- 28 Apr 2013 Final results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 24 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Mar 2013 Final results will be presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL-2013), according to a Transgene media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History