A Single Dose, Crossover, Placebo- and Moxifloxacin- Controlled Study of the Effects of Bosutinib on Cardiac Repolarization in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary) ; Ketoconazole; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Breast cancer; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Mycoses; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Solid tumours; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 01 Aug 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Cancer.
- 13 Jun 2010 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 03 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.