Evaluation of Potential Central Glucoregulatory Compounds to Treat/Ameliorate the Symptoms of Schizophrenia: a Proof-of-Concept Study in Healthy Volunteers.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary) ; Insulin (Primary) ; URB 597 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms EICAS
- 14 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2013 Recruitment will recommence in Mar 2014, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2013 In a protocol amendment, sitagliptin was changed to URB 597, and the end date was changed to Dec 2016, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov.record.