A Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Multicentre, Dose-Escalating Study of AZD1305 Given Intravenously for Cardioversion of Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1305 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 212 to 272 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 23 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History