A Phase I, Single-Center, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Two-Cohort Study to Assess the Effect of Age on the Pharmacokinetics of Avanafil And To Determine Avanafil Semen Exposure and the Acute Effect of Avanafil on Sperm Function in Healthy Young Male Subjects Following a Single Oral Dose of 200 mg.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Avanafil (Primary)
- Indications Erectile dysfunction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors VIVUS
- 06 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.