A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Pyridoxal 5' -Phosphate in the Treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia in Patients With Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorders.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pyridoxal phosphate (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEND-TD
- Sponsors Medicure
- 13 Aug 2014 Interim results published in Medicure media release.
- 13 Aug 2014 Enrolment was stopped after attainment of the target number for the pre-planned interim analysis, according to a Medicure media release.
- 12 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History