A Phase II, Open-Label Trial, to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of Drv/Rtv Once Daily in Treatment-Naive HIV-1 Infected Adolescents Aged Between 12 and < 18 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine/abacavir; Lamivudine/zidovudine; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIONE
- 07 Apr 2011 Actual end date (March 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.