A Phase 1 Pilot Study of a Novel Conditioning Regimen of Bendamustine and Melphalan Followed by Autologous Stem Cell Transplant for Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 May 2017.
- 01 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Jun 2009 New trial record