A Two-Stage Randomized Placebo-Controlled Ascending Dose Phase I/ IIa Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamic Effects and Preliminary Efficacy of an Anti-Interleukin 1 Beta Vaccine (CYT 013 IL1bQb) in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CYT 013 Il1bQb (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 18 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 95th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History