Study to Evaluate the Effects of Neramexane on the Pharmacokinetics of a Combined Drospirenone/Ethinyl Estradiol Oral Contraceptive in Healthy Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol; Neramexane
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 05 May 2011 Actual end date (June 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.