Comparison of Platelet Inhibitory Effect With Adjunctive Cilostazol Versus High Maintenance-Dose ClopidogrEL in Acute Myocardial Infarction Patients According to CYP2C19 Polymorphism.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary) ; Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Stent thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms ACCEL-AMI-CYP2C19
- 28 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 23rd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 21 Feb 2011 Primary endpoint 'Platelet-aggregation' has been met
- 10 Nov 2009 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.