Effectiveness And Safety Of Dalteparin In Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Without ST Elevations In Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 05 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 1650 to 704 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.