A Randomized Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Denosumab and Monthly Actonel Therapies in Postmenopausal Women Transitioned From Weekly or Daily Alendronate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Denosumab (Primary) ; Risedronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2013 Primary analysis presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 03 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History