An Open-Label, Multiple-Dosing, Crossover, and Parallel Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics After Oral Concurrent Administration of Fimasartan and Hydrochlorothiazide in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Fimasartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Sep 2011 Results published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.