A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study in Elderly Alzheimer's Subjects on an Established and Well Tolerated Dose of Aricept to Assess Skin Tolerability, Skin Irritation and Adhesion With Three Consecutive Seven-Day Applications of the 350 mg Donepezil Transdermal Patch-System.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms (DTP-System
- Sponsors Teikoku Pharma USA
- 26 Apr 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 1 to 3; study design changed from single group to cross-over assignment.
- 04 Nov 2011 Additional trial acronym DTP-System identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.