A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Phase III Study in Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Subjects to Assess Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Tobramycin Inhalation Powder From a Modified Manufacturing Process (TIPnew).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tobramycin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EDIT
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Oct 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.(NCT00918957).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History