A Two Part Single Dose, Randomized, Balanced, Crossover Study to Assess the Relative Bioavailability of Three Formulations, Drug Interaction and Food Effect on an GSK1322322 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanopepden (Primary) ; Lanopepden (Primary) ; Ascorbic acid; Ranitidine
- Indications Bacterial infections; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 05 Jun 2017 Results presented at the ASM Microbe 2017
- 10 May 2011 Results presented at the 21st European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases and the 27th International Congress of Chemotherapy.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.