A Phase II, Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Study to Evaluate Safety and Immunogenicity of Two Doses, Administered Three Weeks Apart, of Two Monovalent H5N1 (Surface Antigen Adjuvanted With MF59C.1) Influenza Vaccines Containing 3.75 µg or 7.5 µg of H5N1 Influenza Antigen, in Non-Elderly Adult and Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H5N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 09 Feb 2012 Additional locations (Poland, Turkey) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2012 Actual end date ( Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.