A Randomized, Multi-Center Phase II Trail to Assess the Efficacy of 5-Azacytidine Added to Standard Primary Therapy in Elderly Patients With Newly Diagnosed AML.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-AZA
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 216 to 234 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2008-004583-40).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History