A Multi-Center, Randomized Study of Docetaxel, Anthracycline and Cyclophosphamide (TAC) Versus Docetaxel and Cyclophosphamide (TC) in Neoadjuvant Treatment of Triple-Negative or Her2 Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NATT
- 02 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 29 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Complete-pathological-response-rate' has not been met.
- 10 Jul 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History