A Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of KD-247, a Humanized Monoclonal Antibody That Recognizes the Principal Neutralizing Determinant of HIV-1, in Asymptomatic HIV-1 Seropositive Individuals Who Are Not Receiving Concurrent Antiretroviral Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs KD 247 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 7th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment.
- 16 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.