A Randomized, Multicenter, Long Term Study of the Safety of Tanezumab in Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab; Tanezumab
- Indications Back pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 May 2013 Results from an extension trial presented at the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, based on a Pfizer media release. Adverse events were noted tanezumab recipients with osteoarthritis, and the FDA requested suspension based on the potential for adverse events in other patient populations.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History