A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase III Study of OSI-906 in Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Adrenocortical Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Linsitinib (Primary)
- Indications Adrenal cancer; Adrenocortical carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALACCTIC
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 30 May 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 135 to 165 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History