A Phase I Study of Capecitabine, Oxaliplatin, Bevacizumab, and Dasatinib for Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors With Expanded Cohort of Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Oct 2014.
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual patients number (22) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.