Multicenter,Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo- Controlled Study of Subcutaneous Immunotherapy With Depigmented and Polymerized Allergen Extract of Phleum Pratense in Patients With Hypersensitivity to Grass Pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Oct 2012 Additional trial identifier (6043-PG-PSC-153) added.
- 27 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.