Phase II Clinical Study of KW-0761 in Patients With CCR4-Positive Adult T-cell Leukemia-Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mogamulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adult T-cell leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 01 Oct 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (NCT00920790 and NCT00355472) assessing efficacy of mogamulizumab in patient with relapsed adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma, were published in the Cancer Science.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of two trials (NCT00920790 [n=28] and NCT01626664 [n=47]) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 12 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History