A Phase 3, Open-Label, Single-Arm Trial Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Children With Sickle Cell Disease Previously Immunized With 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Mar 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.