A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Acceptability of Dapivirine Gel 4789, 0.05%, 2.5g, a Vaginal Microbicide, Conducted Using Daily Monitored Adherence in Healthy, HIV-Negative Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dapivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (100) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.