A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of Using the Litx BPH System in Patients With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Due to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Who Are Candidates for Interventional Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Talaporfin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Light Sciences Oncology
- 01 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from Feb 2011 to May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.