A two part study to compare the pharmacological effects of recombinant human chorionic gonadotrophin (rhCG/Ovidrel) versus urinary human chorionic gonadotrophin (uhCG/Pregnyl) given as subcutaneous injection to healthy men following supression of endogenous testosterone (T) and luteinising hormone (LH) with nandrolone decanoate(ND).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Choriogonadotropin alfa (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin
- Indications Male infertility
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 23 Jun 2009 New trial record