Study Assessing the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of 75 and 100 mg Once-a-Month Delayed-Release Risedronate Formulations Compared to 150 mg Once-a-Month Immediate-Release Risedronate for 3 Months in Postmenopausal Women Age 45-80
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble
- 07 Jun 2010 'Warner Chilcott' added as trial affiliate and sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jun 2010 Patient numbers amended from 205 to 204 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.