An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of CEP-9722 (a PARP-1 and PARP-2 Inhibitor) as Single-Agent Therapy and as Combination Therapy With Temozolomide in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs CEP 9722 (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 03 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.