A Randomized, Parallel, Open-Label Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of Ipilimumab (BMS-734016) Process C to Process B in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Feb 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Aug 2004 to Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Aug 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.