An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 2 Study of Single-Agent CNTO 888 (an Anti-CCL2 Monoclonal Antibody) for the Treatment of Subjects With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Carlumab (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.