A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Safety and Efficacy Study of Dimebon in Patients With Mile-to-Moderate Huntington Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Latrepirdine (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HORIZON
- Sponsors Medivation
- 28 Apr 2012 Additional trial location added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database (Parent trial: EudraCT2009-011800-44).
- 11 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Apr 2011 Negative topline results reported in a Pfizer and Medivation media release; the companies have discontinued development of latrepirdine in Huntington's disease based on the results of the HORIZON trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History