A Phase II, Open Label Trial, to Evaluate Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability and Antiviral Activity of DRV in Combination With Low-Dose Ritonavir (DRV/Rtv) in Treatment-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Children From 3 Years to Below 6 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIEL
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Aug 2011 Planned patient number is 24 as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 10 Feb 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.