An Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Reactogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Inactivated Poliomyelitis Vaccine Poliorix Administered as a Booster Dose at 18-24 Months of Age in Healthy Toddlers in China.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual initiation date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.