Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Combination Treatment With Doxazosin Plus TolterodineSR 2 mg vs Doxazosin Plus TolterodineSR 4 mg in Men With an OAB/BPO: Randomized Controlled Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tolterodine (Primary) ; Doxazosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.