A Phase I Study of a Combination of 5-azacitidine Followed by Lenalidomide in High-risk MDS or Relapsed/Refractory AML Patients With Cytogenetic Abnormalities Including -5 or Del(5q).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms AZALE
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from Dec 2012 to Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 New trial record