A phase I, randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled, dose ranging study to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of EMA401 following multiple oral dosing in healthy male subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs EMA 401 (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2012 Results presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
- 24 Jun 2009 Status changed from not stated to recruiting.
- 24 Jun 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History