A Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenous Aflibercept in Combination With Intravenous Irinotecan/5-Fluorouracil/Isovorin (FOLFIRI) Administered Every 2 Weeks in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 22 to 16, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.