A Phase I, Open-Label, Two-Stage Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the Oral AKT Inhibitor GSK2141795 in Subjects With Solid Tumors or Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Uprosertib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Lymphoma; Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.